DOG LAWS

2 Nisan 2008 Çarşamba



1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If its in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
6. If its mine, it must never appear to be yours anyway.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If its broken, it's yours.




1. Sevdigim birsey benimdir.
2. Agzimdaki birsey benimdir.
3. Senden zorla aldigim birsey benimdir
4. Bir sure once benim elime gecmis birsey benimdir.
5. Benim olan birseyin senin olmasi mumkun olamaz
6. Cignedigim birseyin tum parcaciklari benimdir..
7. Bana ait gorunen hersey benimdir..
8. Ilk ben gorduysem benimdir.
9. Oynadigin birseyi yere koyarsan otomatikman artik benimdir.
10. Kirilmis birsey senindir.

Etiketler: ,

 
posted by DIRECTOR at 02:06, |

0 Comments:




FurIsDead.com